About this Program
- College: Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Credits: 18 | Completed with minimum grades of C
The Center for Gender, Sexualities, and Women’s Research advances research, teaching, and leadership on how multiple systems of power intertwine to shape culture, society, and people’s lived experiences. Students explore how gender, class, race, sexuality, and other systems of power shape important domains such as health, work, culture, media, politics, leadership, and organizations. Students also learn how to put this knowledge into practice to transform these systems
Email | 352.392.3365 (tel) | 352.392.4873 (fax)
P.O. Box 117352
200 USTLER HALL
GAINESVILLE FL 32611-7352
- No more than three credits of independent study or internship may apply to the minor.
- All courses must be completed with minimum grades of C except internships, which are taken S/U.
- Six transfer credits can apply toward the minor.
- Students must complete a minimum of six credits of coursework exclusive to the minor that cannot count toward the major(s) or other minors.
Each semester, classes approved for this minor will be listed on the Women’s Studies courses webpage.
|WST 3015||Interdisciplinary Perspectives in Women's Studies||3|
|Women’s Studies-approved electives (3000 level or above) 1||15|
3 credits of WST 2611 or WST 2612 or approved Quest courses may be substituted for one 3 credit 3000-level approved elective.